|Panda Express is looking to hire General and Assistant Managers in Palm Desert & Surrounding Area!
Craving a Career? Ready for Growth?
COME SEE WHY PANDA MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE!
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanesse grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Annual sales in 2010 were in excess of $1.4 billion. Panda Express added 76 new locations in 2010 and have added more than 600 locations in the last five years throughout the United States. In 2011, Panda will be operating well over 1,400 restaurants.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Our growth in Palm Desert & Surrounding Area has created new career opportunities for General Managers and Assistant Managers !
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
* Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development. * Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines. * Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines. * Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
* Excellent leaders with great people skills * Proactive -- Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact. * People Oriented -- enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills. * Growth Oriented -- knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others. * Results Oriented -- focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
* QSR or Fast Food Experience a Plus * High school or GED required
We offer our Management Team:
* Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity * 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success * On-Going Career & Leadership Development * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance * 401 K with Company Match * Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays * Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work * Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus * Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Opportunities for growth into Management positions
Ready to taste success? Your first step is to apply online today!
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Manager, Restaurant General Manager
To apply for this link,please CLICK HERE
* Location: Palm Desert, CA * Compensation: Competitive * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. * Please, no phone calls about this job! * Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.