|Patient Services Manager, Nutrition (Food Service)
|Date Updated: 04/13/2012 Location: Philadelphia
|Abington Memorial Hospital
|Full-time, varied hours, some weekends/holidays|
Abington Memorial Hospital is a 665-bed acute care teaching hospital and comprehensive regional health center with a regional trauma center located in the Philadelphia suburbs. We offer highly specialized services in cardiac care, cancer care, neurosciences, orthopaedics and maternal/child health.
• In 2011, exemplifying AMH’s commitment to clinical excellence and patient safety, 44 physicians from AMH were recognized by their peers as "Top Doctors" in Philadelphia Magazine.
• Healthy WorkPlace Award 2010 - named one of the healthiest employers in the region, in the Philadelphia Business Journal's inaugural Healthy WorkPlace Awards.
• First acute care hospital in the Philadelphia area to earn Magnet® designation!
• Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal, 2010 and 2008.
• Abington Township was named "One of America's Best Places to Live" by Money magazine.
• One of the busiest maternity hospitals in the Delaware Valley with approximately 5,000 births per year.
• The only regional trauma center in Montgomery County.
• Over 100,000 people are treated annually in our Emergency Trauma Center.
• More than 5,500 employees, including over 2,000 nurses and 900 physicians.
Benefits of Working at Abington
• Abington Memorial Hospital offers tuition assistance and continuing education.
• Committed to being one of the best places to work in the region.
• Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, paid time off, discount parking, direct deposit and more!
• On-site childcare available.
Under general direction of Director of Nutrition or Assistant Director, manages a variety of food and nutrition duties, supervises the daily department activities, and manages direction of staff to ensure patient/customer and employee safety and satisfaction. Patients may range from infancy through late adulthood.
• 3-5 years of previous supervisory/management experience in a hospital/healthcare setting.
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience.
• Prefer graduate of food service management course.
• Demonstrated skills in management, communications and computer fluency.
• Must follow Department of Health, AMH and Department of Nutrition policies, procedures and guidelines.
Apply Online (Job # 2011-1431):
Apply for this Job
(Employer requires direct application. New window will open)
Can't find it here? Try one of our advertisers.