Let a great opportunity find you! Whether you're an active job seeker or curious about new positions, Foodservice.com is where you want to be. As foodservice professional and member of our community, your talents are sought after by employers nationwide. To get started, post your resume today.
Differentiate yourself to employers by sharing your knowledge. Post a Blog
Our Goal Is To Deliver Excellent Events No One Will Ever Forget!
We have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who want to be a part of creating spectacular one of a kind events. If a commitment to excellence, uncompromising quality, and world class customer service is important to you, then come join our team!
Accepting Applications for
BUSSERS -- with possibilities for growth and advancement
The Busser helps to create and bring each client's vision to fruition by working with other members of the Events Department. This person works within a team to help set up for the event during load in, clearing and resetting tables quickly during the event itself, and helping with break down at the event's end. The Busser will also perform any duties assigned by the Event Manager. Additionally, the Busser may perform light housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Experience as a Busser is not required, but fine dining, full-service restaurant experience is a plus.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great customer service skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- Weekend evening availability is a must!
We offer flexible part-time scheduling, a fun work environment, healthcare, 401K and more!
The Bell Tower on 34th is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
APPLY ONLINE HERE: https://vc169.infusionsoft.com/app/page/0eb456370ad5d7c25b9017ab1dcc87a9
Stay smart and make everyone insanely jealous of your vast industry knowledge.
Subscribe to our weekly
newsletter, delivered spam-free.
November 16, 2016 / Community Contributor
November 2, 2016 / Community Contributor
October 5, 2016 / Community Contributor
Location: New York
Location: New York
Location: District of Columbia
Brew City Black & Tan Onion Rings
The ultimate snack for craft beer fans. Thick cut Brew City Black and Tan onion...